Making your voice heard – your views, wishes and feelings are very important!
Check out our videos!
West Berkshire SENDIASS Young People
West Berkshire SENDIASS Young People PGL Residential
Disabled young people wanted to join our forum in West Berkshire!
Are you a disabled young person or a young person with special educational needs aged 14 – 25 living in West Berkshire?
- Do you want to help change the way organisations work with disabled young people?
- Do you like to have your say and share your views?
- Do you want to improve services for others?
Come and volunteer with us!
West Berkshire Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) can help you with information about your Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disability. We want to improve young peoples’ participation in West Berkshire.
You will need to:
- Complete a short application form
- Commit to some training dates
- Be able to attend forum meetings
- Be able to work together with both adults and young people
Why should I get involved?
We think it is important that disabled young people and those with SEN have a say in how they are supported and in the services that they use.
How do I get involved?
If you are interested in joining you will have to submit a short application telling us a bit about you. You can apply in the following ways:
- Fill in the application form by clicking here
- You can email your completed form to MaxineJewitt@roseroad.org.uk
- You can post the form using our freepost address: Freepost RSEU-BRGY-ZYCZ, West Berkshire SENDIASS c/o Rose Road Association, 300 Aldermoor Road, Southampton SO16 5NA. You don’t need a stamp!
- You can also send us a video clip by email or by private message on facebook- just search for ‘West Berkshire SENDIASS Young People’, like our page and send your video to us.